Re: MDB: Gentle Grace

  • Subject: Re: MDB: Gentle Grace
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 07:52:21 -0500

On Mar 23, 2007, at 9:25 PM, Pearl Doyle wrote:

<x-tad-bigger>Yahoo has been bouncing my mail. I sent this this morning but didn't find it in the archives so I will try again since I don't think we have a picture of Gentle Grace (J. Boushay 1979) </x-tad-bigger>
(Gentle Smile x Indian Jewel).

That's a beautiful shot of Gentle Grace (one of my favorites). But just FYI, Pearl, GG is an SDB, not an MDB.

Laurie