Re: AB: Zerzura X Jehosaphat's Reliance sdlgs

  • Subject: Re: AB: Zerzura X Jehosaphat's Reliance sdlgs
  • From: "Christopher Darlington" <chrisdarlington@videotron.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:59:42 -0000

Hey Donald,

Great to see you posting these beauties again after a long hard
Winter. Well, it was and still is for me anyway. In fact, I was
snowboarding just this afternoon, so that should give you an idea
what type of weather we're dealing with North of Montreal.

As usual, I think your seedlings are stunning and secretly wish you
weren't so modest about all the hard work you put in to your hobby. I
do however, understand all of your justifications for not introducing
any seedlings but hope that you'll send some out to a nursery that
will be pleased to do it for you. Sure it's cumbersome and you
surely won't get rich but you'd ultimately make growers happy if you
introduced something that has superior growing habits, doesn't blow
over and is wildly fertile.

I don't think you have to be a judge to recognize true beauty and
good growth habits.

Anyway, enough of politely twisting your arm ;-) I'll go downstairs
and throw another log in the stove.

Lets see some more !

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group