More from So,. California - last for today

  • Subject: More from So,. California - last for today
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

These two photos are of Bob Van Liere's 98-23.  The first shot shows it just after opening and the second was later in the day.

They actually prove that we did get some rain this year - a total of about 5 inches.  We normally have 13 to 16" and are really hurting for rain.  They are predicting a "possible" 1/4 to 1/2" for Wednesday.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Jan in Chatsworth

always stay connected to friends.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity