HYB: spring seedling bed

  • Subject: HYB: spring seedling bed
  • From: Adam Cordes <adambo_iris@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all!

Sorry about that last e-mail. I dind't know this
address still worked on the list!

This is a photo of my iris seedlings from 2005 and
2006. They were all lined out in July of 2006 (yeah,
a little late. But just wait!) Crosses contain SDB,
IB, BB, and (mostly) TB.

You can see that we have finally lost our snow, but
the landscape is very BROWN. I hope that the
seedlings don't get too eager, because SDB bloomtime
doesn't come until mid-May!

It's here! Your new message!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group