Re: [SPAM] Re: Dwarf UNK, Unk Fall of Dwarf

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Dwarf UNK, Unk Fall of Dwarf
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:32:47 -0700

 Certainly looks the same.  But what ever it is, I've wagged it around the house all day and that poor one little iris makes where ever it is smell nice.  I keep trying to pin point smell, sometimes seems orangy, other times just seems like a real clear perfume like channel #5/

It's been another cloudy, windy, chilly day -- so this little iris cheered my day on.

Linda