IB NOID, blue and purple

Did anyone get the pictures I sent the other day? I didn't get them in my
Inbox, but I do see them in the Archives. I did Bcc it to myself tho.

Barb Johnson mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
USDA Zone 5b AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com