Re: Re: AB Tien Shan & weird postings

  • Subject: Re: Re: AB Tien Shan & weird postings
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:21:54 -0700

The multiple messages issue is being addresses by Yahoo.

Your late message, Barb, was because it was in the "Is this SPAM" list
that I review every so often (maybe once a week if I think of it)

Those of you whose messages are being blocked by Yahoo need to work
with your ISP to get their sever off the blacklist. There is not much I
can do about it.

John

On Mar 29, 2007, at 8:04 AM, Barb Johnson wrote:

> Hi, Francesca,
>
> This message of yours appeared in my Inbox 23 times! Whew. And the
> message I sent about my NOID on the 23rd just came through today. The
> original message I sent on the 20th with the three pictures that
> appeared in the Archives the same day still has not arrived here.
> Stoopid Yahoo. Don't think it's Hotmail's fault, altho I did get 22
> messages from a newsletter the other day. Don't think it's using
> Yahoo. A fine mystery, to be sure!
>
> Cheers, Barb, whose first bloom was RARE EDITION IB, and whose second
> bloom is FIOR DEL MONDO SDB (picture to be posted soon, I hope.) It
> worked better for me last year to post by clicking on an existing post
> instead of typing in 'iris-photos.' Maybe if I included the words
> 'yahoogroups.com' it would work better!   Hmmm.  I. germanica's two
> stalks are about to pop too.
>
> Well, here's hoping this one comes through!    (-:
>
> Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
> Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
> AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
> USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
> Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
> American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
> iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
> iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/