Re: Re: AB Tien Shan & weird postings

  • Subject: Re: Re: AB Tien Shan & weird postings
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:45:19 EST

In a message dated 3/29/2007 10:24:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:
<<Those of you whose messages are being blocked by Yahoo need to work
with your ISP to get their sever off the blacklist. There is not much I
can do about it.>>

John, I'm on AOL.  In addition, I've found it impossible to communicate with Yahoo.  I've been dumped from other lists too!

Not all progress is progress.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives