Re: Re: spring temps (was first potential sdb intro...

  • Subject: Re: Re: spring temps (was first potential sdb intro...
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

SDB's "Star Image" and "Ultimate" have their first stalks "out" of the fans and I did not see them yesterday.  I can't get over this early warm weather were having.  86* today in Nashville! Easily over 1" of rain yesterday! All the plants are loving it, but I know a freeze could easily be right around the corner. Oh well, enjoy it while it lasts.