RE: AB: too bad

  • Subject: RE: AB: too bad
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:29:17 -0700

Donald, I looked at your pictures before I read your story, and I thought you had iris loving birds like I have.  My seedling 12-18 G was about the prettiest pink iris I had ever seen this morning when I took the picture I’m posting in a few minutes.  By night it had fed a Mocking bird.  Nothing was left.  I’m sorry about the hail.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9