HYB: Third year bloom

  • Subject: HYB: Third year bloom
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:44:41 -0700

This picture really doesn’t do this pink seedling justice.  It has an iridescent shell pink tint on the falls, deeper in the standards.  This blossom was six inches across.  I went out this evening to try to get a better picture, and it was gone, riddled by a bird.  It is Elegant Girl X Happenstance.  It was my choice from about 50 that bloomed from that cross, and I lined it out last fall.  I will have several more stalks which may feed the birds.  They seem to have become resistant to the bird repellant I have been putting on everything.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group