Unknown - any ideas?

This came to me as Chestnut Cheeks, which it
certainly isn't, unfortunately. Apparently like
Chestnut Cheeks it's also a rebloomer, since it bloomed
on January 19th and put on a nice show for over a month.

If I had to guess I'd say it was from the 70s, but who knows...

Any ideas?

Jean Richter
SF bay area, zone 9

JPEG image