RE: My first seedling

G'day Francelle, Margie, Mike, Griff, Ross and Adam:
Thank you all for your comments.
I've attached another two photos of my seedling which show a more true color.
Adam, after your comments I took another look at the seedling and discovered that all three stalks are from the same fan. The plant has put on seven increases to date and I'll be interested to see how it performs come Spring ( September).
A number of other seedlings from the same cross have put on good increase, but none have shown any sign of putting up stalks.
Mark - Australia

JPEG image

JPEG image