Need: Sixteen Candles pic

  • Subject: Need: Sixteen Candles pic
  • From: GormleyGreenery <GormleyGreenery@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:08:48 -0500

AIS Programs-Slides and Digital Committee has been working with the new, improved effort to produce AIS CD programs and we're having a great time!  One we are doing is called "Just For Fun" which is including games and puzzles put together by clever members all over the country!

One of them is "Name That Iris" which uses "clues" and a picture of the iris for people to "Name".

We need a wonderful picture of Sixteen Candles because the "clues" are great!  The picture doesn't need to be high-res as it is going in a PowerPoint program.  Send off-line to gormleygreenery@aol.com!

Thanks!

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
10606 Timber Ridge Street