Re: Legend of Camelot, luminata?

  • Subject: Re: Legend of Camelot, luminata?
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:02:52 -0400

I'm glad you are enjoying my coments. Right now my ideas are theories.
There are other theories, and in order to differentiate between the
different theories there needs to be better supportative evidence. That
is in the process.

Chuck Chapman

Re: Legend of Camelot, luminata? - Chuck

Posted by: "Margie Valenzuela"

Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:30 pm (PDT)

Thank you, Chuck. I love reading that kind of info. Have
you ever published a book, or do you plan to?

~ Margie V.

Oro Valley, AZ.