Re: 'Amusing'

  • Subject: Re: 'Amusing'
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:38:34 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, EROCTUSE2@... wrote:

This is a test.

I've replied to a few pictures in the last week via Yahoo groups and
I'm not making it through even to the Yahoo archives.

So I'm going to try this once to see if I'm dotting my T's and
crossing my I's.

Christian

Alright I'm dusting off my old e-mail account to get this photo
through. This doesn't seem worth the trouble. It's not a great shot
and the splashes and streaks aren't the best in broken color, but I
wanted to post this photo to show there are other sdb's in the broken
color realm. I was lucky enough to get a piece of this at a local
auction last year and it looks like it could bloom this year, so I
might have a better photo soon. This photo was taken during the '05
St. Louis Convention.

> With any luck it will go through.
> Brock
>
> P.S. As difficult as it's been to get back into the swing of
posting (this will be my second upload) I have to admit the name
makes me laugh about the whole situation 'Amusing'. :)