Re: HYB: TB: New seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: New seedling
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:37:17 EDT

In a message dated 3/28/2008 8:17:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time, fjmjedwards@qwest.net writes:

Thanks for the information, Griff.  Marvin checked all my settings last night and everything was what it is supposed to be.  My pictures are all sent by Outlook Express in JPEG format and HTML.  I have been getting them back alright.  I will try to send another picture here to see if it comes through.  Please let me know whether or not you get it.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

This one came through without a hitch.
Sharon McAllister