Re: AB sdlg photo resized

  • Subject: Re: AB sdlg photo resized
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 01:07:19 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "loic tasquier"
<tasquierloic@...> wrote:

> But the bigger one looks so much prettier on my screen.....

Hello Loic,

When the beauty is in the details, as is the case here, that's
certainly true. I nearly always prefer the examination a larger
format provides. Like those blue-green threads in the styles here
that aren't as apparent in the smaller photo. I keep wondering if
those can be enhanced somehow. A lot of the siblings of this cross
have those.

> I wish rules were broken more often....:-}

Well, I guess it doesn't hurt occasionally. But I remember too well
what it was like when I was on dial up for internet access, so this
was an accident. Someone using dial up may give up waiting for it to
download or even get kicked off for lack of activity trying to wait
for a photo this large.

Donald