Re: HYB: TB: Black seeding

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Black seeding
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 02:44:44 -0000

Hello Francelle,

I like this. I can visualize it blacker because I grow a red black
that tends to photograph too red. Really hard to get a reasonably
accurate photo. Earlier this week here the highs stayed in the lower
50s. Yesterday and today they are in the upper 80s. If I could have
my wish, I'd keep the temp range from the mid 60s to the lower 70s
during bloom season. And no wind - we're getting pleny of that. Warm
enough tonight that the June bugs are careening all over the place when
the outside lights are on. I wonder where they go by morning? I know
you get the temps too, but you've posted some nice seedlings already
and I hope you post some more. I don't comment every time, but I do
look every time. If it stays this warm and windy, daubing is going to
be a useless undertaking.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA