Re: Request

  • Subject: Re: Request
  • From: "Ted Baker" <tedebaker@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:04:42 -0700

Hello Mike,
We had writers and photographers come to Salt Spring Island [BC] last summer and four of our gardens are going to be featured in their magazine this year.  One thing I learned is that the gardens do not have to be too awesome as the photographer and writer can make your place sound and look great.  I would be concerned that some people who have worthy gardens might not think their gardens are good enough but they probably are!
Is Merideth in Canada also?  If so, I know of some wonderful gardens for them to consider.
Ted Baker