Re: Re: HYB: heritable traits

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: heritable traits
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:16:43 +0100

i've made loads of crosses, and time is coming at last to see some results. This year will be the second year for the 2006 crosses, and i should have loads of flowers. The 2007 crosses are not very big, don't know if there will be much maiden bloom. Not enough to draw any conclusions yet. I'm a bit like you for the moment, just wait and see!