HYB: The seedling bed blooming today

  • Subject: HYB: The seedling bed blooming today
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:50:09 -0700

Some of my regular irises are sending up stalks now, so it is difficult to know which of these are really rebloomers.  I suspect that most of them are.

I am in the process of preparing a special bed for rebloomers where I can give them all the care and amendments they like.  I hope to someday get some fall rebloom from some of them.  That is hard where temperatures remain in the 100s till the middle of October and in the 90s till the middle of November.  Then in December it starts to freeze.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

JPEG image