Re: Re: ADMIN:PHOTO Milette is stealing again .

  • Subject: Re: Re: ADMIN:PHOTO Milette is stealing again .
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:15:38 EDT

In a message dated 3/15/2009 8:48:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time, EROCTUSE2@aol.com writes:
I want to believe his words are the truth and we can only wait and see. I hope that he will be able to speak for himself through the process of restoring his reputation (which could have been damaged without cause) and his banning will make that nearly impossible.
I believe Mr Milette had ample time to respond with an explanation and an APOLOGY, neither of which have I seen on this site.  Therefore, I think John was wise to ban such a person.  I hope he can ban him from the archives also.  If his intentions were good, would he not have given more  credit to the owner of the photograph and if they were not for profit, why were they offered for sale?  I can copy photos to save to my computer for my enjoyment. Selling quality copies is another matter.
Connie Eggen
Zone 5