Re: HYB: Hybridizing with Iris aphylla

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Hybridizing with Iris aphylla
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:42:51 -0400

Yuri  --  I can see why you go for that branching  --  very graceful.  Thanks, too, for showing us some of the seedlings.  Not sure, in your third transmission, which photo you mean when you refer to "pattern type 3  --  streaked zonal".  I, too, have been breeding for fine branching from some older varieties.  It does take patience.  --  Griff