Re: Ron Busch 2009 introductions

  • Subject: Re: Ron Busch 2009 introductions
  • From: "Terry Johnson" <tjatwork@orcon.net.nz>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 03:51:58 -0000

Hi Loïc

Most of the irises you have listed below I do not have photos for but hopefully this season I will be able to take photos of them for you.
There is another good Iris  Prize Lady  on the blog which is bred by Noel Lapham another good New Zealand Iris breeder. The Iris is a Broken colour and I think it is a stand out TB. Just click on the photo to get a Larger photo.
I will let you know when I find a few more of Ron's Irises.

Terry