RE: Re: Databasing question

  • Subject: RE: Re: Databasing question
  • From: Len Giesbrecht <lengiesb@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:52:20 -0500

So how do you like the program, BJ... I use Access but have run into some problems since I updated to the 2007 version. It links pictures rather than placing them into each entry like the old version did, I am told it is a more efficient way , does not use as much space but I did like seeing each plant while browsing the different entries. I have looked at the Flowers program before but it does not have a Lily section, (and you know I need that), I did correspond with Kent , who developed it, a few years ago about adding a Lily section but I guess not yet. I think if it had one I would try it ...

Len Giesbrecht  St Norbert, Manitoba
(NOT a Master Gardener)