Re: RE: Need Iris Show pics

  • Subject: Re: RE: Need Iris Show pics
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:08:29 EDT

Rita:

I assume you want pictures of the flowers and trophies and not of people.  Is that correct?  Do you need to know the iris names?

I developed a powerpoint presentation on iris grooming.  I show it to the club before the show.  Plus we do live demonstrations on grooming.   Each year I listen carefully do the judges and take pictures of irises that have grooming problems.  Next year I develop a slide around that iris explaining its faults.  Of course I sometimes have to byte my tongue and not make comments while the judges are commenting about my iris (but the winds were gusting to 60 mph yesterday!)  ;-)  Does AIS have a powerpoint presentation on groomng?

Scarlett