Re: Re: HYB: yellow patterns

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: yellow patterns
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 06:58:52 -0700

Hi Linda,
Not yet, probably will be intro'd in 2011 too.  Was kind of expecting the pattern as Double Exposure has been giving this kind of thing for a while, the unexpected was the wide range of colors coming out of it.  The dark, near black pattern was somewhat of a surprise but I'll take it.  Barry Blyth has been having great success with similar patternings and spots.
Mike