Re: AB: 1st bloom

Hi Donald,

Thanks for the post .  I am trying arils and arilbreds in our garden now.  I hope to get our first blooms this year.  I don't really have much expereince with these types of iris so I have been watching your posts over time with interest.

I know from my mother and sister down in central Texas that the drought really is taking a toll on things.  They don't expect many wildflowers this year and the iris are still very small.  Hopefully you will get a break on the weather front soon before things really start to cook for summer!  Good Luck!

Brian Davis
Champaign, Illinois