Re: Seedling help
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Seedling help
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 07:32:00 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mike

It looks like some of the ones you already posted.  Love the color combinations and the obvious substance of the falls.

the BRIGHT white of the center is absolutly stunning.  The beard looks broad and also with substance I think the only thing that detracts it for me are the open standards.

That is just me however and I know many do not mind open standards.

Comparing it with your other seedlings and this years Intros (Rock Band and Soft Side) I probably would not intro it but use it for crosses with

your other multiedge seedlings.

MHO

:)
Anita