Re: HYB my 2010 planned registrations
  • Subject: Re: HYB my 2010 planned registrations
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:51:23 -0000

Nice stuff, Loic.

I'm especially taken with B264C, along with most everyone else. I also like B264D with that gold rim on the falls. B055A is nice too. Don't think I've ever seen any SDB with that look. A038B is astonishing in those colors combined with a blue beard. Is there anything else out there in that color pattern with a blue beard, do you know?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA