From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 8:37:44 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Unknown Pink TB

Hello to you all!

I haven't got the foggiest what this iris could be.  I have had several pinks in my garden, but none of them EVER bloomed this well!  It was planted in a spot where I THOUGHT I had planted LADY FRIEND or HEARTSTRING STRUMMER, but it's obviously not either of them!!!

Some possible names are, OLYMPIC PINK, PINK ATTRACTION, CHINA PINK, DESCANSO, and I'll try and think of some other pinks I've raised and never seen bloom!

What's this pink?