Re: CULT: spring!
  • Subject: Re: CULT: spring!
  • From: Colleen and Les Modra <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 06:46:39 -0800

I still prefer to use Iris Photos.

The reason is that whatever your privacy settings are, once you join a group in facebook, any one who is in that group can see all your personal details, so that you effectively have no privacy settings. I follow the recommended security practice of having only "friends" that I know personally. While I know that all you irises lovers are just iris lovers, there is still the risk of others joining, just for the personal information they can obtain.

Colleen Modra
Thermomix Consultant
Mt Pleasant
South Australia