Re: HYB: seedlings
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seedlings
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 02:36:32 -0000

LOL! Too much rain so they're not being planted! Looks like my accumulated group waiting to get planted that are lingering from last year. I can't dig without water and that wasn't available. Then in Sept. those same pots started germinating new plants again. I quit counting at 70 new ones the first week in Oct. They kept at it all winter. They've slowed down now, but I saw three new ones this weekend. I think the chances of a good many of them ever finding a home in the ground isn't too good.

Bloom started here last week. Already more than the whole season last year but still likely to be fairly light. Still, it's always nice to see new things and get another look at old friends and previous new things.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7erratic, USA