Re: AB: Cope Goodwin
  • Subject: Re: AB: Cope Goodwin
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:40:43 -0700

I am not sure of what "windows live" is nor do I have Microsof Picture.  Having said that, if you are trying to just downsize a photo so that it will fit to e-mail search for the program  EZ-thumbnails.  It is a a free program that allows you to choose what size you want your thumbnail to be AND it creates a copy resized.  That way your original is never touched and you will always have it.  This program will do one or all photos thumbnail at one time.  Hope that helps.
Janet Smith