AB: bloomout sdlg
  • Subject: AB: bloomout sdlg
  • From: Donald Eaves <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:22:14 -0500

One effect of the drought was a dearth of increase, so I'm seeing some
clumps that are going to bloomout. This is one and I'm sorry because I
like it. The cross is (At Last x Luella Dee) #1 X Energizer for those
interested. It's the 2nd of only three seedlings that isn't going much
further. It's not too unusual for me to be relieved to see a clump not
attempt to bloom. There are five fans and all have stalks. Makes for a
nice show right now, but this seedling will probably be extinct after
this year.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7, USA

JPEG image