Re: TB: help - lost label etc
  • Subject: Re: TB: help - lost label etc
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 16:01:19 -0700

I don't see a photo.
Janet Smith

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com> wrote:

Anybody recognize this pretty thing? It was a mislabeled plant from the
local club sale, which consist solely of rhizomes locally grown and
donated by club members. Which means it does well in east TN. It has
bloomed for me the three years I've had it.

Lots of space between hafts, so it's probably not very recent if it came
from one of the big hybridizers.

Colors are especially nice on it this year. Showy and pretty.

All kinds of stalks up now - BANDWIDTH is open, lovely form. LEST WE
FORGET, several others showing color or nearly open.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b