IB & SPEC: Mariposa Wizard & Tom Silver seedling
  • Subject: IB & SPEC: Mariposa Wizard & Tom Silver seedling
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:13:59 -0400

Instant clump with 3 stalks on MARIPOSA WIZARD, planted fall 2011. I
hope this one continues to do well & reblooms here. On the left.

The seedling on the right is one of Tom's interesting species crosses -
ROSALIE FIGGE X I. junonia (?I hope I'm remembering that right). Lovely
lush color and healthy foliage.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b

JPEG image