Re: Need people photos before Convention
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Need people photos before Convention
  • From: Artur <grafix@csl.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:32:00 +0100

Hello All
My name is Artur Jasinski from Poland. I'm coordinator of project building base of photos hybridizers of Hemerocallis.
because lot of hybridizersof Hemerocallis was also hybridizers of Iris I would like to ask about photos such persons.
Recent base is visible:
Part 1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.582581598420086.1073741825.563915936953319&type=3
Part 2
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.588614517816794.1073741827.563915936953319&type=3
If You know base of photos Iris hybridizers on internet share with me, plase!
My email is grafix@csl.pl
Best wishes
Artur Jasinski