Irvin Pocklington
  • Subject: Irvin Pocklington
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:24:48 -0700

I am very sad to report that Nancy Pocklington's husband Irv passed away Saturday Mar 22d.

I just spoke with Nancy's daughter Virginia.

Nancy's phone number is: 217-697-2019

Nancy is in a nursing home (she moved there last August sometime)
She has a difficult time moving around and while her physical condition is limiting, she is still very alert and Virginia says very bored. She loves to hear from her iris friends. It may take her a bit to get other cell phone if it is not right at hand. Virginia says Nancy is not so good at retrieving voice mail, so if she does not answer the phone, just try again later.

the address is:
Nancy Pocklington
1010 W. North St
Girard, IL

I am sure she would like to hear from any of you

John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536