[PHOTO] Re: Another view | Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:08:54" />

[PHOTO] Re: Another view

I have attached the view that I use as wall paper only mine is full screen.
If you are willing to wait 3 times as long to receive the email. I will send
you a larger version. Thanks for the compliment.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    www.beautiful-view-iris.com (still tweaking)