opening attachments

From: inanda <inanda@mag-net.com>

Hi All,

Something has happened to my mail screen.  Can't get to the bottom of the
screen far enough to click on attachments so...  went to the iris-photos
archives.  Blank to me.  So .... no what do I do.

All ideas appreciated.  I did try to change my netscape margins from 0.50
to 0.l0.  Still hasn't helped.

Waiting in hopes,
Ginny in Prince George BC

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest