[PHOTO] Purple irises | Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:29:27" />

[PHOTO] Purple irises

I hope I was just one of many to sent some purple iris photos to Stephanie.
Here are two that I particularly enjoyed when I went through the photo album
for purple irises.

The mass of purple at the beginning of the bed is Titan's Glory. The bed was
my first and last attempt to create a coordinated and designed look with  an
iris bed.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9