Re: (no subject)

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

bay44@webtv.net wrote:

> From: bay44@webtv.net
>
> I always feel so pretty inside when I look at and see purple Iris's. Does anyone have any photos they could send me or the list over the internet for viewing?

Stephanie,

The archives for iris-photos (see below) have all the pictures that have been
sent to iris-photos. You can view or download them from there.

I will be putting my pics from this year up on my website shortly.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange