From: Chad Schroter <chad.schroter@quantum.com>
To: <iris-photos@eGroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 2:53 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Seedling...

This is typical of seedlings this year from Ascent of Angels X Aspen,
ranging from near white to blue violet bitones similar to AAA. Most also
have PBF.
 I don't know about rebloom yet, just hoping :)

Chad Schroter

Get paid for the stuff you know!
Get answers for the stuff you don't. And get $10 to spend on the site!

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!