[PHOTO] Batik | Sat, 6 May 2000 19:06:46" />

[PHOTO] Batik

Batik started to bloom today.  I will be interested to see if the flowers
of future increases on that side of the rhizome end up "reverting" back to
this plicata pattern.  It would still be Batik, right???  Hmmm....

I pollinated it with I. stolonifera "Turkish Dancer" so the offspring
should prove to be quite diverse, I imagine.  Does anyone know if Batik is
pod fertile?

http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/0/_/503733/_/957657992/

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com