[PHOTO] RE SPEC: Unknown | Thu, 11 May 2000 11:31:40" />

[PHOTO] RE SPEC: Unknown

Mark and Dennis

Here is two pictures. Dots blue came from friends garden along with some
Pseudacourus. She got them together from someone else.

MS blue came from my campground where I have a Camper . It has been growing
there 9 years that I know of. It gets mowed often, and is gone from the
original planting now. Another camper has it growing in her yard.

They look alike to me  none have been growing in a wet area. I have Dots
planted next to my boat dock.

Iris brevicaulis  looks right to me.

Mike Greenfield
Did you know that eGroups offers
calendars, group polls, storage files and more.
Check out these great features at:

Dots blue 3 (Corel Photo House Document)

Binary data

MS Blue (Corel Photo House Document)

Binary data