[PHOTO] [PHOTO] Re: HYB: reblooming seedling j-264-re | Tue, 16 May 2000 10:21:18" />

[PHOTO] [PHOTO] Re: HYB: reblooming seedling j-264-re

You are right Harold.  Pink and orange has been especially hard!  The other ones you mentioned are already there, just waiting for stock.  I am starting to get a tad bit frustrated with the pinks, nothing nice has rebloomed.  The ugly skinny dirty colored ones rebloom but not the nice ones.  It will happen sooner or later, just hope it is sooner.  I do have the one attached, but it is a sporadic re-bloomer here (also an SA).  The color isn't too pink, more peachy.  This years intro, Pink Cadillac will rebloom and it has incredible form, but it isn't what I call a solid rebloomer.  We are anxiously awaiting it's offspring.