Re: I. Fedotisima

That's a really nice change for foetidissima.  Where did you get that?
Most are shades of brown/yellow/cream/tan.  Although I've heard of
blue/purples before, I've never actually seen them.  I have some year old
seedlings of blue foetidissimas which the seeds originated from New
Zealand, but they won't bloom for at least another year or two.

>    Hey did I spell that right?  Seedling of I.Fedotisima,  different
>shades of color.  Interesting right now we have this flower, a  siberian
>and a PCI blooming within five feet of each other.  The PCI is
>reblooming....... Mike
> ">
>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:I.Fedotisima.JPG (JPEG/JVWR) (000C0B99)

Long Distance Relationship? Join beMANY! And pay less each month
for Long Distance.