[PHOTO] SDB: Split Decision | Tue, 23 May 2000 15:10:48" />

[PHOTO] SDB: Split Decision

This is a SDB that knocked me out when I saw it in Dorothy Vande's garden in
New Berlin, WI.  I must get some.  The white on this iris just "jumps out at
you".  Very glowing.

Linda Doffek
West Bend WI    Zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society VP

Up to 60% OFF food!
Buy Now and Shipping is Free.

JPEG image